Vitamin C helps to protect skin from sun damage. As a powerful antioxidant Belle + So Vitamin C Booster Serum works to protect the skin from the harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun, helping to strengthen its defence against environmental stressors and agitators.
- Belle + So Super Vitamin C Booster Serum can help to accelerate the skin’s ability to heal itself from common skin conditions like acne scarring and sunburn, along with helping to reduce the appearance of redness in the skin and even provide a bit of relief from burning and itching.
- Belle + So Super Vitamin C Booster Serum helps to stimulate collagen production. Collagen is an essential protein in the skin that decreases with age causing the skin to lose its firmness and elasticity, increasing the collagen production can help to reduce the appearance fine lines and wrinkles leaving you with naturally youthful appearing skin.
- Belle + So Super Vitamin C Booster Serum helps to reduce skin discoloration. Vitamin C is great for helping fade skin discoloration and with the high concentration that is infused in Belle + So, it is able to target stubborn skin discolorations like redness, hyperpigmentation, and under-eye circles.
- Belle + So Super Vitamin C Booster Serum helps to brighten the complexion, alongside with reducing skin discolorations, Vitamin C helps to even and brighten the complexion.
- The high dose of Vitamin C in Belle + So will not only brighten the complexion but will also help to make the skin look more radiant and healthier, giving the skin an overall more rejuvenated glow.
What’s the difference between a serum and a moisturiser?
Feeding the skin with Belle + So Super Vitamin C Booster Serum delivers the serum deeper into the skin. A vitamin C moisturising cream doesn’t penetrate as well as a serum, lighter and more concentrated than cream Belle + So travels below the epidermis (the top layer of skin) and directly into the dermis penetrating really well and working its magic as it goes, plumping up and refreshing skin from within.